Monday 4 February 2013

Tots Bots arrived!

Today a package arrived in the post (actually the nice post man waved me down as i drove by him to give me the package - thanks again mister!) with two Tots Bots v2 nappies that i ordered, and some flush able liners too.

The nappies look great, they have Velcro fasteners, instead of the snappers that are on the Babylands that I already have, and the inside is quite different too. I'm looking forward to seeing how well they work, especially in comparison to the other nappies I have, which were considerably cheaper than the tots bots. 

That was pretty much the most exciting part of our day. We went (window)shopping for a while, and had a lovely coffee and lunch in Starbucks. We also sent my ipad in to be fixed (the screen has been shattered for months now!), it will hopefully be ready tomorrow, I kept reaching for it only to remember it was gone today! How sad! 

Now I have a head ache so I'm planning on going to bed soon and catching up on some sleep. Dean woke up every hour last night, so I'm wrecked!

Sorry folks, but I just don't have what it takes to write about anything remotely interesting tonight! So I'm going to put my head in the sand for now, and hopefully be back in full swing tomorrow!

Night night,

Sarah.

P.S:
What a night - I'm freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment