Sunday 3 February 2013

Lazy Sundays



I love lazy Sundays. As I type, me and Dean are sitting in the kitchen. I'm having the last few sips of my coffee, after polishing off a delicious pecan pie slice (thats after my lunch of pizza topped with mushroom and yellow pepper. Lazy but tasty, that will do for today). While Dean is still occupied eating and playing with his pizza, and a few pieces of my pecan pie!



After lunch, I will change Deans nappy (I sense a stinker in our midst) and then we'll all (Mama, Dada, and Baba) sit, play, read and relax in front of the fire for a few hours.

Perfect.

Dean may even have a sleep...

Even more perfect!

What's your favourite Sunday?

1 comment:

  1. It used to be a lie in followed by a procession of cups of tea at the kitchen table with a classic book and a cat on my lap but now any family time is precious, today I read some of richard the third while sick baba slept on my lap and then I fell asleep too and woke up with a sore head!

    ReplyDelete