Saturday 2 February 2013

Teething

Dean is teething. He has been out of sorts for a few days, and hasn't slept much, but before now I didn't know for sure what was causing him to act like this. Then today after lunch I spotted them, two huge top molars are breaking through! Poor thing, It must be so painful!

Poor Dean almost falling asleep at lunch time



I've given Dean some calpol and teetha, which seems to have helped already. I hate when Dean is teething, it's so hard for him.
Still looking cool though!

What do you give your baby to sooth him or her when teething? Have you tried an amber teething necklace and had good results? I have been interested in buying one for a while now, but once he gets a new tooth and goes back to normal I forget all about it, until he starts teething again that is!

Another thing for my long, long list of things to do! Better get to it, I'm banning myself from the ipad for the rest of the day!

Bye for now,

Sarah


2 comments:

  1. My Robert is the same today, and he has a cold to boot, he wouldn't eat lunch or dinner, not even mango and was ratty all day. I gave him calpol a few times but its really hard to get it down and last time he threw it up. The out of hours doctor gave me supposotories which are basically the same thing but much easier to give and don't have all the pinky syruppy stuff. I am going to the chemist for more first thing in the morning, everywhere is shut now - I want my normal baby that I know back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your little man is feeling better today! Dean still isn't back to himself.. If only we could take it all away!

      Delete