Wednesday 27 February 2013

More nappies!



More nappies arrived a few weeks ago! These are actually the first that I (attempted to) order, but they took the longest to arrive, so I was delighted to see the Alvababy package coming. The website says that delivery can take between three and four weeks, so they were actually early!




I LOVE the colours and patterns of the nappies I chose. It's nice to have a bit of variety, up until now I have only had solid colours, which are lovely, but the patterns make them look really special. A lot of the nappies also have a "minky" outer layer, which looks and feels so soft. The inside of the minky is PUL (polyurethane laminated fabric), and feels quite good in quality.




I also included 10 bamboo & microfiber nappy inserts in my order. It will be so handy to have spare inserts on hand, I find that these take the longest to dry, because there are so many layers. They are soft and a good size, so I am happy with these too.


I couldn't wait to try out the Alvababies and I have been pleasantly surprised with them! I am now spoilt for choice regarding colours, I can choose between stars and dinosaurs, giraffe print and Spider-Man pattern! I really  they have also been working really well, we have yet to have a leak, and they seem to be a really comfortable fit on Dean. I'm delighted, after all of the trouble I had when ordering, I was worried I had made a mistake ordering from them!

I will do a more detailed review of the Alvababies and the rest of the brands I have purchased to compare all of them to each other. Hopefully I might help some of you to decide on which brands to try out, if you are thinking of trying out cloth nappies. Keep reading for more!










No comments:

Post a Comment