Saturday 26 January 2013

Numero Uno!

Here goes my first blog post! I know so little about blogging, so please excuse me while I get used to these things!

I'm hoping that this blog will help document my sons baby/child hood (if I keep blogging for that long!), and let me express some of my views on different things, and all sorts of other things that I think of along the way. 

Recently, I've been thinking about "going green" and getting rid of all of our usual household cleaning and personal hygiene products, to replace them with natural alternatives to save us money, eliminate sneaky chemicals from our home, and to play our part in conserving the environment. I'll be switching from washing detergent and fabric conditioner to soap nuts, disposable nappies to cloth nappies, and everything in between.

This blog will keep track of our progress with going green, and how successful my choices work out in practise. After all, reading other peoples blogs has opened my eyes to all of these possibilities, so maybe (if this blogging thing works out) I can help somebody else in beginning their own research in to all things green!

I'll also be writing about any random thing that takes my interest, from canines to babies, breastfeeding to family recipes, fashion (or my perception of style more like!), general news and updates on my families life. I'll try and keep it interesting, so keep reading please!!


Me and my gorgeous boy!






No comments:

Post a Comment